PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
even the price isnt that bad....red baron sells them for 139.95 and it comes with longer brake cable, and teflon/nylong bushings

they are only an inch longer so its not that much more, and they are like 10x stronger than stock so they dont bend...i like them

if i had the cash i would DEF. get the sano bombshells or something like that

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
i LOOOUUUUVVee my extended forks + my teflon bushings they made the ride so much better and i dont have to worry about them bending too easy i already had heavy duty springs and i put those in on top i thought it was a bad idea at first but then it came together quite nicely. fast50s are what im using but ive seen many different types. all just great.

the next ything that will bend after you get the forks would be the frame!!

so yea there a good thing to get once your stock forks bend!

ive jumped off some pretty tall things and there solid as the day i bought em.

dont hurt yourself trying to bend those stockies!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
they are much better than stock, especially if you have stiffer fork springs they will make your bike handle a lot better, anyone that tells you different is wrong the only thing better are sp-5 and sano forks but most people arnt into spending 600-1000 on forks :!:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.