PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tried the HRC dual exhuast? from t-bolt? heres the link

HRC Dual Exhaust fits CRF50 and other Pit Bikes - Pit Bike Engine Parts - Exhaust Pipes - HRC Dual Exhaust fits CRF50 and other Pit Bikes - TBolt USA, LLC

well anyways i wanted to know if anyone has tried it or if anyone has any pics of it on there bikes and, i know it wont help with hp or anything it will just mostly hurt my engine on performance but i love the looks :p and i want to see some pics or suggestions or any dual pipes! thnx!

motokid930

·
Registered
582 Posts
That is definately not HRC. Some false advertising going on there. It's Pirahna which I'm pretty sure is chinese knockoff garbage. Stay away. And you are correct in assuming it will not help you performance wise

·
Registered
651 Posts
ride1mc2day said:
That is definately not HRC. Some false advertising going on there. It's Pirahna which I'm pretty sure is chinese knockoff garbage. Stay away. And you are correct in assuming it will not help you performance wise

you think all hrc stuff is made in USA?

to the OP, its not garbage, i have seen and heared it and its great quality stuff. as far as performance, well you better have a heafty motor pushing out that air

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
looks like the chinese knockoff on ebay though. downside i heard was the crappy left plastic because it sticks out like the right. I always wanted a dual exhaust though.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes but for the build im doing im getting the pirahna/yx 140 motor and i heard the same thing that it melts the left side plastic but id find a way to make a spacer for the plastic there, and does anyone got and pics?? oh and on t-bolt it says HRC dual exhuast so mabey it is false advertissemment but idk

·
Registered
651 Posts
its not false advertisement, the hrc stuff on his site is very high quality, its not same hrc that your thinking off though.

the hrc stuff he carries is that of chinese but very high quality stuff, same muffler that pitsters use and so on

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahh well they sure do look niceeee but i dont really care about weight becuase where i live in michigan there no races for pit bikes just some fun little ones at our local motocross track but does anyone have any pics???

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
HRC to most of us stands for (Honda-Racing-Components) The HRC stuff on his site isnt made by them at all.. But I do have one of the HRC IRK from his site and they work good.. But the stuff is not Honda HRC nor does it say it is.. Probably a China company named HRC... The pipe is good you would just have to figure out the left side plastic thing is all.. They LOOK real cool and if thats what you are going for is looks then by all means...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts