PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Hmm...I just shipped a pipe and a tall seat to some one and it only was $14 from UPS.

Who knows though?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
gudac said:
does anybody know where i can get the TI-4 pro curcuit pipe??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
lets see now were to get a pro curcuit pipe from maybee fmf no no try bills pips no oh i know try PRO Curcuit i think they might have pro curcuit pips you think

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
thats how they try to make money on ebay because they dont deduct for shippping charges on ebay when you sell things just the listing and selling fee so they jack up shipping charges to make the profit off of shipping so you think you got a good deal on it when your really paying full retail or more sometimes and people see a cheap price and bid right away or buy it now with out looking at the shipping price then they are screwed

·
Registered
127 Posts
I DONT WANT TO GET IT FROM PRO CURCUIT. DONT ASK WHY. I WANT TO GET IT FROM A 50 COMPANY OR SOMETHING. XR50.COM HAS THE

T-4 ONE BUT, NOT THE TI-4. I WANT THE TI-4

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.