PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i had a stock exhaust but then accidentally snapped it while working on bike, so being stupid and inexperience bad then bought a sano exhaust to go along with my 49cc's. wut exhaust should i get for my bike, i race stock engine and im not planning on eve getting a big bore, which pipe will give me the best power output. i know everyone has opinions, but i only want responses from people with experience who have actuallly ridden and compared exhausts

· Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aight i snapped my stock exhaust while working on my bike because i tightened the pipe too tite down by the where it connects to the head and then i tried to force the muffler towards the bike to bolt it on but it snapped cuz i pushed too hard.

and then i went out and bought a sano exhaust, which does not really work all that well with my 49cc bike.

dude will you know me, im mulishasik50 on aol messanger

· Registered
1,756 Posts
Damn dude your dumb. I will trade you mt stock exhaust for your sano, and when its tight lik that ur suppose t loosen right bolt that connects exhaust to the header and thanpipe will go to frame then tighten bolt.

· Registered
1,727 Posts
I will gladly take your Sano exhaust off your hands and give you my stock exhaust...and I'll even include instructions how to install the exhaust :lol:

· Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well actually if you look at dyno tests it will show that stock exhaust works better on stock engine then sano pipes do, for racing on a track that is, the sano works better on a strate away but i find that the stock exhaust did better round rcorners. and just so you all know, i already have a uni filter, brand new, and the pipe is as tite as it goes, i have recently rebuilt the head nad honed out the cylinder, everything is fine on my bike

· Registered
1,511 Posts
metalmulishalahaye50 said:
well actually if you look at dyno tests it will show that stock exhaust works better on stock engine then sano pipes do

Where did you find a Dyno of the sano pipe on a stock motor? Your obviously hearing this from someone, cuz

1) Im pretty sure sano doesnt make there pipe, I think Two Bros does, one of the best motor people in the world.

2) Why would the release a dyno showing a stock pipe is faster? y

Doesnt make any sense.

· Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
josh from lahaye has had tests done and told me to go back to stock for better accel, i know the sano has more top end but the stock works better on a track for me

· Registered
1,511 Posts
MpR said:
Sano pipe = ultima Jr. They took same sizes/diameters etc. and changed the looks to make it "sano".

Hmm, just cuz the diameter of the pipe doesnt make it the same pipe. I mean, really, theres not much to a pipe. Bends and everything make a difference.....Therefor, making a sano pipe an ultima jr, which is obviously a big gun, which has to be a thunderalley, which was made after the bbr pipe, and the BBR pipe was designed by Bisanni, who makes sik50s pipes, so bbr and sik50s are the same pipes.

Right?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.