PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
xr50racer...is it true what they say about the RB frame? have you ever heard of ayone snapping one? how does it work compared to a REEG or BBR?

BTW: super nic bike, that was EXACTLY how I was gonig to make my bike!!! :evil: now I will be a copier :(

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
matt295 said:
xr50racer...is it true what they say about the RB frame? have you ever heard of ayone snapping one? how does it work compared to a REEG or BBR?

BTW: super nic bike, that was EXACTLY how I was gonig to make my bike!!! :evil: now I will be a copier :(

Ive ridden one quite a bit and for the money the set up it svery very good in my opinon. Works night and day better then the BBR SP frame. I have not assembled a new SP frame with t he Elko yet though.

I have not heard of anyone snapping one, and just got off the phone with Red Baron and they said no one has complaine dor clled about snapping one. So I would assume that if you snapped one that would be the first call you would make.

·
Registered
379 Posts
wow that etnies bike is bad ass! That is pretty much how I would like mine to look.XR50racer what ever happened with you getting ripped off?

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Hey XR,

Bike looks awsome, are those the new BBR forks with the kit in them?

also you going to put a chain guide on it........

I wish some Magazine whould come up with a Fiddie shootout to see who makes the best Alround bike and not be influenced by a company..!

Anybody got one of those REEG frame with bombshells on It?

OLDSCHOOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.