PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Im Entertaining offers only right now to sell this Stock GPX Motor you can email me for details at [email protected]

Motor Has Honestly 1 hour of ride time.... Motor is less (Stator & electricals) but includes new flywheel

GOT A PACKAGE DEAL:

Best offer was $275.00 + Shipping so first one to contact me and wants this for this price can have it.....

The Head, Piston and cylinder were Take offs and have ZERO time on them.

The Cylinder was damaged in shipping and had part of a Fin missing...No big Deal.

Also the Stator is Long gone to a customer (I ran Inner rotor) and so is the Stock wireing harness.

I Have a Brand New never run OEM Carb & Intake for $40.00 and will throw in a new Throttle cable and Clutch cable

Hows this for a deal:

GPX Motor $275.00

TB 140cc Kit $135.00

Lite Oil Sling $45.00

New OEM Carb + Intake + Cables $40.00

Shipping $40.00 + Dollars

all for ($450.00 Shipped) Us postal Money order only

And I will Install all the parts.... LINK to 140cc KIT:http://www.planetminis.com/parts-for-sale/50347-tb-140cc-gpx-kit-with-lightend.htm

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have the OEM Intake and Carb and Various other Carbs for extra money and Clutch and throttle cable...but No Ign.

also Check out the TB 140cc kit that used to be installed on this Motor its also for sale Ill make a SMOKING DEAL For Everything

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Why R U selling it and what is a smoking deal with the BB kit? I have a BV head that I am putting big ger valves in and porting so this would be a perfect candidate...I have a IRK also...

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TRT said:
Why R U selling it and what is a smoking deal with the BB kit? I have a BV head that I am putting big ger valves in and porting so this would be a perfect candidate...I have a IRK also...

you can email me for details at [email protected]

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ibmike13 said:
Are you a train engineer? Do you clock big dough? Holly shoot!

Yes I am,

for over 10 years now.

Thanks for asking-Kevin

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Best offer was $275.00 + Shipping so first one to contact me and wants this for this price can have it.....

The Head, Piston and cylinder were Take offs and have ZERO time on them.

The Cylinder was damaged in shipping and had part of a Fin missing...No big Deal.

Also the Stator is Long gone to a customer (I ran Inner rotor) and so is the Stock wireing harness.

I Have a Brand New never run OEM Carb & Intake for $40.00 and will throw in a new Throttle cable and Clutch cable

Hows this for a deal:

GPX Motor $275.00

TB 140cc Kit $135.00

Lite Oil Sling $45.00

New OEM Carb + Intake + Cables $40.00

Shipping $40.00 + Dollars

all for $450.00 Shipped Us postal Money order only

And I will Install all the parts....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.