PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we all want a track change for milestone, the only thing i can think of is too fill up there email with request. I think if enough of us do it it might just help, we've gotta make sure we are polite and professional with our request and just like anything else

we will get change. If your in so cal and read this please help the cause and send an email, should only take a minute but may make the change we need.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on socal mini riders, i havent seen many of you at the track, so that tells me your not feeling it. Lets all contribute a little time to an email that may help get us something better.

·
Registered
918 Posts
mototim said:
Come on socal mini riders, i havent seen many of you at the track, so that tells me your not feeling it. Lets all contribute a little time to an email that may help get us something better.

should be out there this saturday testing the mini and the carb. prob wont ride much if the jets aren't set up right.. we will see.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Don't forget to walk the stupid track!!! I was there again with mototim last night

and walked one lap. We found the same amount of nails or more. No joke!

We had no flats again all night :)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
midgetbmxer said:
should be out there this saturday testing the mini and the carb. prob wont ride much if the jets aren't set up right.. we will see.

ive been sending emails daily. hope fully if we send enough theyll change the track!!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
joeskin said:
Don't forget to walk the stupid track!!! I was there again with mototim last night

and walked one lap. We found the same amount of nails or more. No joke!

We had no flats again all night :)

walking the track is a must!!!!!!! it will just save you money!!!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
ya ill get out and walk the track. thanks for the heads up. im tired of getting flats and man it was a pain in the AZz last night putting a new tire/tube on. ill gladly pay a mechanic $20 to change my tires ANYDAY haha. spent 20 minutes throwin tire irons.. haha watch out! :eek:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.