PlanetMinis Forums banner

Elsinore-Planet Minis Day... May 16th

1198 Views 15 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  nappers
Yep, finally it looks like most of us will have a play day when we can all meet up. Sunday May 16th at the Elsinore MX track. All those who are interested try to be there around noon. This is also posted in the roost area, so please reply there.

Eric

X-Factor Productions
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
ill try to be there im almost for sure i can go so i might see u guys up there
Sounds good. I'll be there. But I think we should make the time earlier, like 10. 2 hour drive for lots, work / school monday, meaning you leave at 6, you get home at 8 and your tired. That way we can get some more riding in. How about 10am to 6pm is our ride day.
I'll try to make it there if I can get my new bike by then
yea ill try to make it if i get my bike back in time
Bryce, show up at 10. I'll be there around then. I live right down the street. I know I probably can't keep up with you but luckily I don't care. I comfortable with my slowness.

Everybody just show up between 10-12.

Question: I have two friends coming with me who have never been to Elsinore. How much is it going to cost them to get in with IMSA and all that crap?
Elsinoe does not except IMSA anymore they have there own membership now and it cost $20.00 for the new membership.

I just went there last saturday.
engle34 said:
Elsinoe does not except IMSA anymore they have there own membership now and it cost $20.00 for the new membership.

I just went there last saturday.

Great way to ruin a good idea, and IMSA was/is a great idea.... :roll:
That sucks they're not accept IMSA cards anymore. I actually had one 8O

We need to get another place goin for a 50 track. Maybe we should make it a later date too, I can't ride may 16th or 15th or any of those days..

Damn spleen :oops:
"Dont worry about riding"

Pssh, I havn't rode in so long, I must ride.

Where are you guys gonna put the ride day on now that you need a different membership for elsinore. I doubt most people going out there had an imsa anyway, so Elsinore should probably be best still. Although, 20$ + gate fee = about 40$ am I right?

Its still worth it to ride a prepped/watered track with a bunch of people you've only talked to through the internet though
See less See more
called and spoke to Randy looks like the 50 track is down for good unless we start having more races there.

we can ride the 60 80 track though :D
SkinDonor said:
called and spoke to Randy looks like the 50 track is down for good unless we start having more races there.

we can ride the 60 80 track though :D
Vince,

ask Randy if we can get the GFI track in the back to ourselves. The entry fees he's getting from this group should be more than enough to cover the rental costs for at least the afternoon. It sounds like there is going to be a huge turn out. We can control the traffic on that track and not have to worry about running over a bunch of kids, oh except engle & logikal :lol: I use to teach classes on that track and it works out really well for groups. private parking, crank up the BBQ's and the tunes
LogiKal said:
"Dont worry about riding"

Pssh, I havn't rode in so long, I must ride.

Where are you guys gonna put the ride day on now that you need a different membership for elsinore. I doubt most people going out there had an imsa anyway, so Elsinore should probably be best still. Although, 20$ + gate fee = about 40$ am I right?

Its still worth it to ride a prepped/watered track with a bunch of people you've only talked to through the internet though

We currently are trying to see if we can get the gate fee down if we can draw a large enough crowd of riders.

Hang tight.... ill keep you posted.
I heard the Elsinor 50 track was re-made and its not very fun for a stock 50 engine?
The reason they don't accept IMSA anymore is because IMSA wouldn't insure them anymore because they were not following all the safety rules. Elsinore was dropped by IMSA.

Have you ever ridden their VET track? I haven't been there in a while, but they never did run by classes or split riders into groups. I remember being out there where every corner seemed like the holeshot of a big race!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.