PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I bought my 8 year old a taotao 110, he really wants to start doing some races, hare scrambles etc, but he is too light to kick the bike over, is there an estart option for his clutchless, semi auto 110?

·
Registered
162 Posts
you looking for a whole new engine?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Preferably not, I'm hoping there is a bolt on kit, but I can't figure out if there is or if someone has done one. I'm a certified moto mechanic, so the work isn't a big deal, but the bike has low hours, if I don't have to swap the engine or crankshaft I'd rather not. I'm thinking flywheel. Starter, reg/rec, battery, case cover... something along those lines.

·
Super Moderator
10,311 Posts
There is no bolt on kit, the e-start engine cases are designed differently than the conventional ones. You would need the engine, a battery, a complete e-start wiring harness, a regulator/rectifier, and room on the bike to put everything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is no bolt on kit, the e-start engine cases are designed differently than the conventional ones. You would need the engine, a battery, a complete e-start wiring harness, a regulator/rectifier, and room on the bike to put everything.
Ok, that's really what I was wondering, mostly about the cases. Everything else I can do.

So my next question is, has anyone seen a semi auto 70-110 with estart that isn't only for a quad OR most of the ones I've see are for a quad and have reverse, is there a way to disable reverse on them

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts