PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for the rediculusly short notice but if anyone sees this i will be riding tomarrow (friday) at Easton, MD. i am #600 on a 04 YZ125, & a CRF50 that looks like a mini yamaha with a red & black seat. my names kyle.

·
Registered
44 Posts
damn I thought you meant Easton, PA... I was like crap I live 10 minutes from there!! oh well.. speaking of, is anyone from around the eastern PA/NJ area ever out riding besides me??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey i ride up at in PA from time to time. ive seen signs for allentown on my way to wolfmann. any places to ride up your way? big bikes or 50s. me & my friends are planning on goin up to rausch creek with in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sounds cool I may be able to meet up with you at Rausch Creek, did you go to that new place in Delaware yet... I believe its called blue diamond? I have a track in my backyard that I plan on fixing up more this summer, its on 7 acres and there are some local places but nothing worth coming up for.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i havent been to blue diamond but my friend has gone & said it was great. only thing stopping me is that its $75 on your 1st visit ($25 for the day & $50 for a membership), & $25 each time after that. but without a membership its $50 every visit. but ill get in touch with you 1 week when i head up to rausch creek.it shouldnt be too far from now, like sometime this month maybe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.