PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard there was a earth quake in california. :eek: I guess it was near L.A.or close to there. Anyway...So I was just wondering if you fiddy riders out there are ok! Hope you and your familes are ok as well. :( Mike from Texas

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
earth quake

I lived in Texas 34 years so I have know idea what a earth quake is like so it seems pretty scary to me. (Tornados are pretty common here and they suck... Literally)

·
Registered
410 Posts
earthquakes only suck when the mess stuff up and tornados are a lot more common to you then destructive earthquakes to us! But according to a web site I read there has been no reported injuries or damaged structures

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
earth quake

This I know....6.5 on the shake scale is going to destroy something :( Tornados... Earth Quakes... all relative they suck and mess things up. once again hope every body was safe.

·
Registered
217 Posts
you think those are bad...you should try experiencing a Canadian blizzard...you New Yorkers sshould know what I am talking about. But earthquakes arent fun. we had one hear once...I jsut thoguht a car drove by that had a Kicker 18" Solo-X sub in it... 8)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I was outside with 2 other people and it shook us enough to cause us minor motion sickness, really a creepy feeling it was wierd to look at my truck and watch rock back and forth plus my dog tripped out big time because it was in the back truck

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.