PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Yeah, nice bikes. Interesting that there is one, all hopped up with a DOHC engine and pretty much everything else that's available it seems, and it's got a nice big dent in the tank. Seems like if they can afford a DOHC engine with dry clutch, they can afford a tank. It's in the second picture posted, in the top right.

·
Registered
20 Posts
arlindsay1992 said:
Yeah, nice bikes. Interesting that there is one, all hopped up with a DOHC engine and pretty much everything else that's available it seems, and it's got a nice big dent in the tank. Seems like if they can afford a DOHC engine with dry clutch, they can afford a tank. It's in the second picture posted, in the top right.

i was thinking the same thing, haha.

does anyone know what type of seat that is?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
arlindsay1992 said:

Maybe the DOHC engine is why there's a dent in the tank. LOL

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol, I didn't even notice the dent... : )

Racerx- Doing good bro, got moved and started working on my Monkey R, also got a z50 project .... and my others : ) How are you?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like the dent, show's he rides it!

Another build from the boyz in Germany

and a pic of Dan's basement...

My signature changes on it's own......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is the only picture I have of Dan's basement that has to do with minis, he has other hobbies as well....Here is a pic of the other side of the room (next to "Unicorn Stables" where no cameras are allowed).

Whatever you do, do not call these by the "D" word, they are called "friends." He get's very upset, and he has no problem "taking out the garbage" as he calls it...

As he likes to say "I'm only good at three things, fighting, monkeybikes and fighting..."

R

Attachments

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
"Friends" did you not read my warning!! You are on your own, my friend. I am one of 3 people on earth who has met Dan and I can tell you he is a dangerous renegade that may or may not have been involved with a certain 3 letter agency (covert/special opps in japan). The man is a powder keg and you are carrying two lighters.

The only reason we are "friends" is because of his top secret past. He says he would not want to put anyone he cared about in danger. So our friendship is based on the fact that he does not like me, which I can deal with -because I can't pay Monkeybike uk prices...

If he doesn't talk to any of you, he probably really likes and cares for you.

Cherish being ignored.....Live another day....

PS- that is how he got into mini's. He was in some covert jungle mission and was riding a gorilla fighting monkeys, or riding a monkey, fighting gorillas... I can never remember....

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
dicktony said:
If he doesn't talk to any of you, he probably really likes and cares for you.

Cherish being ignored.....Live another day....

well damn! i'm done for then. he gives you all this info but it's no good cause you won't have it for long. muuhahaha

back to your picture post...

here's a honda ape with yosh pipe here in Itaewon South Korea

now if i could only find some shops here

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dude, nice bike! How long are you there for? You HAVE to be able to find a shop.

Rich

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.