PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im building up one of my pit bikes to have lights and a big bore kit and i stumbled upon the Dr.ATV site. His prices are great, which is why im asking if anyone has used him before. I am looking at his lighting Coil and his 88cc Big Bore kit. Can anyone chime on his parts and service? Thanks in advance. Here are the links to the items i am looking at.

88CC_CYLINDER_KIT XR50_CRF50_ALL Z50R_1982_TO_99
CRF50_XR50 CRF70_XR70 TRX90_97_TO_05 Z50R_88_TO_99 STATOR_ASSY W/HIGH_WATT LIGHTING_COIL (CRF/ADD/LIGHTS)

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's where I purchased my 88 kit, cam & valve springs from. It all came quick. Only downfall I can see is they don't respond to emails or messages on EBay. Everything looks great though, just have to get it assembled now myself.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok so i ordered and recieved my parts from him just fine. The only problem is he didnt send me everything. i ordered his stator and flywheel kit and just the stator came, no flywheel. It is clearly pictured and described on the site that both are included. I have emailed and called with no answers so far. any advice? Also it looks like the flywheel if the basic lifan type. Can i just order that and be ok? any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
4,385 Posts
The best way to get a response from these guys is an email with the order number in the subject box, and say: "hey Jack and Claudia". That will get their attention. They recieve hundreds of emails, so you have to let them know it is about an order already processed.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hey guys, Im building up one of my pit bikes to have lights and a big bore kit and i stumbled upon the Dr.ATV site. His prices are great, which is why im asking if anyone has used him before. I am looking at his lighting Coil and his 88cc Big Bore kit. Can anyone chime on his parts and service? Thanks in advance. Here are the links to the items i am looking at.

88CC_CYLINDER_KIT XR50_CRF50_ALL Z50R_1982_TO_99
CRF50_XR50 CRF70_XR70 TRX90_97_TO_05 Z50R_88_TO_99 STATOR_ASSY W/HIGH_WATT LIGHTING_COIL (CRF/ADD/LIGHTS)
If the stator you ordered is the one listed above, it says it does NOT come with a flywheel, but can use any of the ones listed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.