PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
hey u fcking c!ck face, when u put up an post for a cam, u made it sound like its for a stock head, it clearly says not for a stock xr 50 head! "READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ADD BEFORE POSTING"

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
hey fatass on a 50 i was going with what works on a 50, not what he tried to sell cuz he obviously bought the wrong thing, and tried to pawn it off by miss informinig everyone, he did not say that it was only for a 70 style head

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
50mafia, I don't know what your problem is. You are an IDIOT again because my add doesn't say anything about what it will or won't fit. I will tell people once they contact me about them. Now that you have been "OWNED" again, leave my post alone. Thanks again.

Oh and 50IDIOT, I did not buy the wrong thing. I wanted bigger cams for my big valve heads. I don't mess with stock stuff, but I had an offer on my bikes I couldn't refuse.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Took u awhile to respond, have to come up with a good lie or what? be a lil more specific on what u sell or people will smell bullshit, u have been OWNED! god i love talking shit online, its so cool! just member ur the one who started talking shit

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No bull from me. I have no reason to lie. Ask matt295 from Canada he's ridden one of my bikes, I know he will vouch for it. It ripped!! Are you done? Jackass

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well, hopefully before somebody would buy this stuff from him they would look into it and make sure it fits what they need it to fit.

50mAfIa said:
Took u awhile to respond, have to come up with a good lie or what? be a lil more specific on what u sell or people will smell bullshit, u have been OWNED!
And I wouldn't quite call that an owning...jus me talkin though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.