PlanetMinis Forums banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

· Registered
437 Posts
The spark plug was not even screwed in all the way lol. Had what looks like a 22MM carb on it. I have a china engine I think I can take a valve stem from. I also have another stock 50 engine that has a stock carb on it. I am going to take that carb and neck and put it on this engine. I was told it was a 88cc, but i'm 99% sure it is a 50cc. I don't really want to pop the head off to check the piston bc I just plan on reselling. I will post up some pic's after I get it all cleaned up and running. (even the engine head bolts and washers where on wrong) It has has one of the most "unique" rear hand brake setups I have ever seen.

· Registered
500 Posts
The spark plug was not even screwed in all the way lol. Had what looks like a 22MM carb on it. I have a china engine I think I can take a valve stem from. I also have another stock 50 engine that has a stock carb on it. I am going to take that carb and neck and put it on this engine. I was told it was a 88cc, but i'm 99% sure it is a 50cc. I don't really want to pop the head off to check the piston bc I just plan on reselling. I will post up some pic's after I get it all cleaned up and running. (even the engine head bolts and washers where on wrong) It has has one of the most "unique" rear hand brake setups I have ever seen.
I would love to see pics of the hand brake I love a good laugh

· Registered
36 Posts
rebuilding my 50 again after its been sitting and in pieces for 2years. i wish i was going to dude date. i have a few people that would make the trip out. its a far ride for me so next year if it happens ill be there with a bunch of people.

· Registered
565 Posts
Picked up a 14 crf50 yesterday. Hit Ryan up at 50stunt to get her hooked up! Round one will be here early next week. Starting with big bar kit, advanced stage 2 stunt kit, street pegs, pirellis, Larry suspension kit, extended shifter and brake plus a few odds and ends. Next phase will be the tb 88 kit (deciding between standard and rh), heavy duty clutch and a few pieces to individualize it.

· Registered
53 Posts
You just remember to get a build going.. ;) Tomorrow I should have a few things come in and be able to work on getting her together this weekend. For me I'm going with a standard 88 kit but that will wait till I have a few other things first..

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.