PlanetMinis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a bunch of stuff from CHP the other day and got everything in and went to put my foot peg bracket on with all the hard wear on and it was for a CRF50....i called them and said thats to bad that all we sell...so now im stuck with it and dont want it....

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'd say its pretty clear cut.

CHP Chromoloy KLX/DRZ foot peg mount. Stronger than your stock mount as well as moving the pegs back, allowing more room for the larger rider. Designed for our Billet CRF50 foot pegs and hardware.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Manny_Fresh said:
i called them and said thats to bad that all we sell...

I seriously doubt thats what you were told on the phone.

Had you read the description of the product entirely, you might have realized that the mount is intended for CRF50 pegs.

I stand behind CHP 100%, they've always gone the extra mile for me dating back to when the CHP National was at the Texas Ski Ranch. Just because YOU made a mistake ordering doesn't mean you bash they company. Lyle runs a great business and has helped further this sport more than a lot of vendors/businesses.

·
Registered
8,362 Posts
CHP has one of the Best Customer service and Tech advice in the Business

Lyle and his crew are the best...:headbang:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i spoke to one of the nicest guys when i ordered the stuff and he help me out with the part numbers and stuff when i was driving thru New Hampshire...he never once said anything about me having to buy his pegs or anything...i told him i already have a set of pegs on my 110 and said thats fine then...then i went to put everything on and went to put the peg mount together and nothing fit...i called and some girl answered and i spoke to her and she told me thats to bad and ended the call...i told her i had no idear i wasnt even at a computer i wasnt even in my home state...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
badmatt828 said:
Read before you buy & bash!!!!!!

CHP has been great to me.

eat a di,ck how can i read anything when i wasnt even ordering from a computer and relied on the guy to tell me about his product when i told him i already had pegs and dont need them...right there he should of said after market 110 pegs wont fit with them...thank you

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.