PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks. the bike used to be my buddy who was part owner in schmidt performance in perris. he had a lot of custom parts made for the bike, like the bills pipe. i got the bike over a year ago with no frt or rear. i did not have to do much, but times have been tough, and i wanted to try and make it clean

·
Registered
797 Posts
gondini said:
thanks. the bike used to be my buddy who was part owner in schmidt performance in perris. he had a lot of custom parts made for the bike, like the bills pipe. i got the bike over a year ago with no frt or rear. i did not have to do much, but times have been tough, and i wanted to try and make it clean
lol..wexlers old bike?I was like I remember that thing in the rafters!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes, it was up in the rafters for ever. I have known Rob for about 15 years. we used to race jetskis together. I still have not rode the bike yet. Cant wait to get on the track with it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks to lasvegasstreeterror, i finally rode my bike today. it is the fastest pitbike i have ever rode. the front wheel pulls off the ground in all 4 gears. the motor is a 190. cant wait to get on a track. gets me excited to ride again.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts