PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a takewaga 88 s stage and ive noticed that when im riding wheelies gas flow stops and the bike blubbers untill the wheel tuoches the ground. Is it becuase of the bigger carb and the bike cant suck the fuel? can it be helped at all? It didnt do it with the stock carb and 50cc cylinder.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have the same problem with my S-Stage! It kind of boggs a little bit on the bottem end when I am trying to ride wheelies or come out of corners on the track. I just got a 20mm carb. that I need to put on my bike, hopefully it will run better. Good luck with your bike, I wish I could help.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have the 20mm carb on my 50 with the TB 88 it does bog a little off of idle but i don't have anyproblems with it running out of gas while doing a wheelie. I can ride em' for blocks at a time and the power is still there.

Is you carb adjusted correctly?

·
Registered
477 Posts
ya bucknutty sounds like we got the same problem, but i was messing around with my carb last night (17mm) and i moved the clip all the way down to the lowest setting on the needle and now i got way better throttle responce off idle.so try and move the clip up or down and see what works better. cant wait for the shaved flywheel/porting to see what kind of throttle responce i get8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.