PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
I dont know but for $200 i could find something that i could put to better use on my 50. Id say if your 50 is already way trick (with a big motor)then get since there isnt a whole lot left to do. Other wise get something else that will do more for you.

G

·
You don't need one for a fifty. For a big bike they do work well. A 50 that you have about everything done to and not much else left then go ahead.

G

·
Maybe I'll put mine on my fifty and dyno it with and without to see if it helps. I gotta get the motor built first and get some more motard tires. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
there was one laying around our shop for a cf450, I tossed it on my bike and couldnt tell shit, besides a little sparking noise it makes, do not buy it, its junk. It actually lost power on the dyno on the crf450, by the way that bike out down 75 hp. straight intake port head, for a flatrack frame, its a bad ass peice of work.

G

·
danielbmx said:
there was one laying around our shop for a cf450, I tossed it on my bike and couldnt tell shit, besides a little sparking noise it makes, do not buy it, its junk. It actually lost power on the dyno on the crf450, by the way that bike out down 75 hp. straight intake port head, for a flatrack frame, its a bad ass peice of work.

Do you race it in flat track? Ever hit any NFTRA events? 505 now?

EDIT: Did you go to Springfield, IL with it?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Is it just me, doesnt that thing look cheesy or what?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I think I might get one for my CRF250 only cause you can't see it! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.