PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
-Red Baron Forks (same as sano bombshells with different colors and no disk brake option)

-Stavron forks

·
Registered
538 Posts
Red Baron forks are not the same as Sano Bombshells. Besides having different colors, there are more differences like the bar clamp, the option of using your stock hub or a redbaron hub w/ disc brake, and that the axle is not a forward/lead axle.

Stavron forks are semi-available, they are made in small batches if im correct.

I know of some more really nice forks coming out during the year, but I aint sayin nothin!

·
Registered
167 Posts
BlackBall said:
Red Baron forks are not the same as Sano Bombshells. Besides having different colors, there are more differences like the bar clamp, the option of using your stock hub or a redbaron hub w/ disc brake, and that the axle is not a forward/lead axle.

Stavron forks are semi-available, they are made in small batches if im correct.

SMS/Stratos forks aka Stavron's forks are now available and there should be a steady supply now.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I am aware of a fork that will have a prototype out in 6-8 weeks and production run shortly ther after. Oil bath, Adjustable compression rebound etc. Billet wheels front and rear, 12" front, hydralic front brake. All for around the $1200 mark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.