PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have called sgr-usa at least 20 times in the last two days. no answer. i get the voice mail that says they are busy and to leave a message or to email them. i left a voicemail last week,no response. So i tried to email them tonight, then i get a mail notice that the sgr email address doesnt work/ is locked yadda yadda. i ordered an oil cooler line almost two weeks ago, and the parts kid said that it would ship on that thursday. i was also told that it would ship usps priority. well i havent gotten it yet. all i want to know is where it is.

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
thehateinsideme said:
I have called sgr-usa at least 20 times in the last two days. no answer. i get the voice mail that says they are busy and to leave a message or to email them. i left a voicemail last week,no response. So i tried to email them tonight, then i get a mail notice that the sgr email address doesnt work/ is locked yadda yadda. i ordered an oil cooler line almost two weeks ago, and the parts kid said that it would ship on that thursday. i was also told that it would ship usps priority. well i havent gotten it yet. all i want to know is where it is.

phones and emails are fixed sorry about that. and your oilcooler line is on its way for no charge now for the issues. We finally got it all handled and are back up and running.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.