PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all and merry Christmas. I’ve decided to do the small mods on my sons 1999 xr80r and every exhaust I see says it won’t fit his bike. Are the new crf style bikes that different? I’m running in circles trying to find a header and a pipe for the old bike? Thanks. And I’ve had zero luck over the last two years finding a used exhaust so new it i$! I guess

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Maybe I can sell the one on the bike now. Or maybe not. It’s bone stock and extremely clean. I did the airbox and exhaust mod today( without cutting the airbox) and did see a noticeable increase in response. Maybe if I can find an aftermarket exhaust I’ll reject the carb. Bike runs like a rip so no complaints. I’m just trying to remove the restrictions it came from the factory with.

· Registered
3 Posts
Thank you. Maybe I can sell the one on the bike now. Or maybe not. It’s bone stock and extremely clean. I did the airbox and exhaust mod today( without cutting the airbox) and did see a noticeable increase in response. Maybe if I can find an aftermarket exhaust I’ll reject the carb. Bike runs like a rip so no complaints. I’m just trying to remove the restrictions it came from the factory with.
I'll give you $80 (shipped) for the stock exhaust

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.