Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WRONG (DONT)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont get all you tuff people out there you come on here cause your guttless and diss peoples rides they put money into it its there passion and use come on here and diss it like every one has freedom of speach but if your got nuffink good to say then shut up like if some one asks a question like where can i get and sdg from why do people have to diss it like say ohh in the trash what makes your ride so much better come on people grow up

·
Registered
578 Posts
Barnesy said:
i dont get all you tuff people out there you come on here cause your guttless and diss peoples rides they put money into it its there passion and use come on here and diss it like every one has freedom of speach but if your got nuffink good to say then shut up like if some one asks a question like where can i get and sdg from why do people have to diss it like say ohh in the trash what makes your ride so much better come on people grow up

This has got to be the gayest post since ive been here, Its your first post and your trying to tell us what do to. U GROW UP!!!

·
Registered
787 Posts
If everyone had the same opinion, what fun would it be?

It's the variety that makes this fun

Chill out, and don't take things personally here

If your lookig to make friends online............

there are lot of sites out there for ya.

maybe try a barney's friends chat room perhaps

lmao

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
mxbillyu812 said:
wow he got owned real fast...

You got owned real fast, real consistently, consecutively. You have no room to speak.

As far as dissin people bikes and shit goes, I think he has a point, just tried to make it the wrong way.

I dont believe in dissing peoples bike what-so-ever. Everyone has there opinion, great, I dont care what you do with your opinion, but if you dont like there bike, theres something called Constructive Critism. Try using it.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
LMAO!

its NOT dissing its ADVICE!!

really, theres so many problems with the sdg, but most people take it for its looks and gimmiks. the sdg wont hold up much better than a stock honda, but im not going to list it.

but if your out there RIDING your bike, theres nothing to "diss". if your SDG=S.till D.ont G.o, SCREW IT!!!

welcome to planetminis.com :lol:

stanton

·
Registered
62 Posts
[quote name='"Barnesy"']i dont get all you tuff people out there you come on here cause your guttless and diss peoples rides they put money into it its there passion and use come....]

Then stop looking for external validation.. :!:

After you've been riding awhile you won't give a rats ass what others think. Set your bike up the way it works for you, after all.. Your riding it not them right?

·
Registered
462 Posts

these are to billy AND barney

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
the only bikes that i diss are those ones with the lift kit for the seat and tank..I THINK THAT LOOKS SO RETARTED!!!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
the internet is a nasty place. If you aren't grown up enough to take whatever criticism you are given, then dont even sign on. Nobody is forcing you to read what others write.

"every one has freedom of speach but if your got nuffink good to say then shut up"

The whole freedom of speech thing kind of cancelled out your point btw.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.