PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the difference speed wise between the 143 race head and the race head version 2? the price is expensive but if its worth it i dont mind paying it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool man thanks. i didnt wanna spend the money on a regular race head if it isnt very impressive. thanks again

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
BORN2RIDE#56 said:
v2 kills the race head. more hp & beter all around power. i have the race head & it sucks compared to my old v2!

Hey BORN, how did you manage to go from the v2 to a race head? Sounds like you got it backwards. :p

I have heard the v2 is really good, much better than the race head and you can run the takegawa cams in the v2. Bigger intake and exhaust ports too, so you need the bigger manifold for your carb if you get one.

I will know how my 143 with the v2 and tak s25 cam runs in the next few days but i'm going to all that from the stock engine so i can't say much about the race head other than what i have read/heard.

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
redirt78 said:
Hey BORN, how did you manage to go from the v2 to a race head? Sounds like you got it backwards. :p

I have heard the v2 is really good, much better than the race head and you can run the takegawa cams in the v2. Bigger intake and exhaust ports too, so you need the bigger manifold for your carb if you get one.

I will know how my 143 with the v2 and tak s25 cam runs in the next few days but i'm going to all that from the stock engine so i can't say much about the race head other than what i have read/heard.
because he grenaded his old motor which was the stroked 143v2 and had to build a new motor for vegas and couldnt afford the v2 again so he bought the racehead. ahhaa

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
koby686 said:
because he grenaded his old motor which was the stroked 143v2 and had to build a new motor for vegas and couldnt afford the v2 again so he bought the racehead. ahhaa

Youch, that really blows... literally

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
redirt78 said:
Youch, that really blows... literally
yuppp! but yea the v2 is a beast of a head. i also got one and retired the race head its a animal all around... btw james im sending you a pic of my bike right now

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
ya i just switched my race head out last night to the V2 and you can def tell the difference in power, also by the sound of the bike it sounds alot meaner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts