PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Old news unless they are going to release them in the USA. They make 3000 of them a year for the Japanese market, but not the USA.

I have the 2003 limited edition I imported in from Japan that emulates the CB750 K0 paint scheme.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it doesn't say. it just says this year (2007) they are releasing a number of them for the 40th anniversary. $2260. Hey what engine is in it? doesn't have stock black cylinder.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
cmktech said:
it doesn't say. it just says this year (2007) they are releasing a number of them for the 40th anniversary. $2260. Hey what engine is in it? doesn't have stock black cylinder.

That's for the JDM marketplace. That would be big news if they imported and made them street legal in the USA, but it won't happen.

http://www.honda.co.jp/motor-lineup/monkey/color/index.html

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
AHPminis said:
I also thought MXA stated they were making some and bringing them into the USA. I guess I should just dig up the MXA before I say anymore and look like a fool :)

I hope they do bring these in and sell them. However, if Honda made them street legal, there would be lots and lots of changes including 23W turn signals on a 12" stalk, no fold-down handlebars, lights must turn on when parked, etc.

I'd rather see honda import and sell the Ape 100 or the XR100 motard as they would sell better.

Dan

·
Registered
452 Posts
here is what it says in MXA. HONDA REINTRODUCES THE Z50 MONKEY BIKE. Honda has launched a limited-edition version of its Monkey bike to celebrate its 40th Anniversary in 2007. The small wheeled bike that has become something of a cult machine first appeared in 1967 as the z50m and has changed little over the past four decades. It will sell $2260.

It does not say anywhere whether or not if it will be avaible in the USA

Later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.