PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know i seen this video on here before.

its someone who had(has) the 178 scut... they're all racing and the rider destroys everyone... i just wanna show my brother.

if anyone has a link?

thanks

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
How bout you send me your engine and I build you a 25hp Scut engine and you can show him for yourself.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dood said:
How bout you send me your engine and I build you a 25hp Scut engine and you can show him for yourself.

you know i want to! haha... i got into a car wreck over a year ago.... just now gettin around on my own two legs... lol

had to use a granny walker for most the year. hopefully this spring ill be good to go!

DOOD, im gettin alot of money from the other guys insurance. ill get ahold of yah soon. get you some money if yah know wat i mean. lol:D

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
minimaddnessVLAD said:
you know i want to! haha... i got into a car wreck over a year ago.... just now gettin around on my own two legs... lol

had to use a granny walker for most the year. hopefully this spring ill be good to go!

DOOD, im gettin alot of money from the other guys insurance. ill get ahold of yah soon. get you some money if yah know wat i mean. lol:D

the american way:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts