PlanetMinis Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
the prises were off the hook swingarms bikes forks stands gearbags 88 cc motor kits 160 motor kits almost everything you needed to build your new bike ive never seen a better race with better prizes they did the best job and racing was the most fun ever

· Registered
423 Posts
mnclupo said:
this event was definitly better than vegas, track was fast and fun as hell,a

Holeshot in main 23 and got pimped in turn two couldnt get passed 4th

there was some great racing this year had a blast.

LUPO 483

Hmmmm......I thought i had the hole shot, but now that you mention it i didn't. You got it and were squirley as all hell down that first straight and then you went high and i came under and showed you nothing but love :) good racing man

· Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
sanoskinn said:
the prises were off the hook swingarms bikes forks stands gearbags 88 cc motor kits 160 motor kits almost everything you needed to build your new bike ive never seen a better race with better prizes they did the best job and racing was the most fun ever

werd the racing was way sik

all my clases i had a blast in espcially the stock class and 88

was sik

Attachments

· Registered
5,001 Posts
Yeah it was way cool. We raced the last 2 Del Mar events but spectated this year from 11AM till 7PM.

Great job by the promoters and crew.

· Registered
423 Posts
sanoskinn said:
ya it was me i fell a few times in the 49 stock class and the 88 super stock class but it was all good fun

hey sanoskin, i thought i had that all ages mini locked up until bosch had to let you pass like a little squid that he is, and then you passed me and took 2nd. haha sucks but that was a good moto.

· Registered
3,029 Posts
88 superstock 12-17 : 7th in first moto, fell in second moto and got 11th. 10th overall... : (

· Registered
306 Posts
staggsracing said:
I am suprised cause your a fast rider. but competition was stiff. he I have a pic from vegas with both you and me in it from the main. pretty cool pic.

yea competition was stiff for sure there was alot of fast riders and everyone

seems to be getting faster too, have you heard any new info of any new races coming up? is there somewhere i can see those pics at?

LUPO 483

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.