PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
8,317 Posts
race was sweet. just as good if not better then vegas. joe and ken did a sweet job of putting it on. I had some bad luck broke a engine case from kickback right before my qualifier. But it all worked out pitster had a x3r which isn't even out yet I race in the lcq made the main and got 6th on it and it had a 150cc built motor in it and it was more then enough for me to handle LOL.

· Registered
423 Posts
I took some pics but there in one of the 50,000 boxes in the RCM trailer that has yet to be unloaded. I got pics of the track and stadium, not a lot of action shots but i know sanowill got some awesome shots and kbosch photos was there taking a slew of pics, as well.

· Banned
1,019 Posts
Cool. Glad ya all did well and had fun. The main thing about minis is to have fun but recently its all about having the most money and all. Im sorta tired of it but what ya gonna do.

What kind of prizes did ya win? Im curious to see what they give away for prizes out there. Here if ya get a placing position all you get is a plaque and a sticker to put on the plaque lol. The tracks are not seeing that pit bikes are big and theres alot of money to be made.

· Registered
8,317 Posts
Minicrosser542 said:
I took some pics but there in one of the 50,000 boxes in the RCM trailer that has yet to be unloaded. I got pics of the track and stadium, not a lot of action shots but i know sanowill got some awesome shots and kbosch photos was there taking a slew of pics, as well.

can't wait to see them. I know outlaw got some video. even of costilla's hard crash.

· Registered
3,548 Posts
I got a few pics too. I Still haven't unpacked yet.

In our group of riders Jeremaih Staggs got 6th overall, Charlie Bullock got 7th overall and Josh Staggs got 8th overal in their classes.

I really enjoyed the whole weekend. From the last minute wrenching and jetting on a prototype bike to make an LCQ, to meeting alot of new people in the industry, to just kicking back watching the races with my freinds and family, it was all a blast!

The sponsors all get a big thanks from me because I know it takes alot of money and hard work to go there and support that big of a race and the riders too. Without them nothing would have happened. Thanks!

A special thanks to Pitster Pro, Staggs Racing, Outlaw Powersports and Vinco for suporting my kid, and letting us hang out with you all weekend.:D

· Registered
3,548 Posts
And Kyle and Kevin you guys rode really well all weekend!! Kev that race where you crashed on that table, man you were going off bro you were flying, and totally keeping up with Engle on his DOHC bike and you on a UPC. That is some serious riding bro!!

· Registered
8,317 Posts
mnclupo said:
this event was definitly better than vegas, track was fast and fun as hell,a

Holeshot in main 23 and got pimped in turn two couldnt get passed 4th

there was some great racing this year had a blast.

LUPO 483

I am suprised cause your a fast rider. but competition was stiff. he I have a pic from vegas with both you and me in it from the main. pretty cool pic.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.