PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is time to register for the final Round of Del Mar Mini Mini SX at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.

Some key things to rememer when signing up is that once you goto www.m4sx.com click on the "click here Del Mar Registration only". It will pull up a popup window so make sure you have your blockers off.

To get signed up you must first click on the "register" button before picking your classes. Otherwise you will go nowhere and get nothing acomplished. When you get the the login window, on the lower left is the hypertext "signup". click on that and it will be self explanatory from there. If you have any issues, they have a flash player demo to show you how to get it done.

There are limited spaces so make sure to get signed up quick. We will also leave signups open until one week prior to Del Mar unless the classes are filled prior to that which is highly possible.

You can also sign up at the previous rounds and at the practice days as well. Ken Johnson will also be taking entries on 5-12-06 @ 395. See you at the races!!!

2,260 Posts
kylebosch24 said:
that shits to confusing i made a name and everything on that registraton ting but ill jsut do it at the track so wat ucant sign up in the morning at the big racee

if you read anything like you spell... it would definitely be confusing.

online signup... nice work guys.

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know there are a lot of guys today at round 2 up at 395 who were telling me they were going to register tonight online, so you guys might want to ge that going quick as there are limited spaces in each class. Even the ever popular 88 SuperStock, so get registered before it may be too late.

The online registration is the only way to register for Del Mar, so goto www.m4sx.com tonight!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.