PlanetMinis Forums banner

Not sure which setup (i know what you guys say is your personal opinion, i just want to here what so

• Stavron forks, frame, swingarm, el jefe shock, stavrons 12 inch wheel, hub, and disk?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BBR perimeter frame with sp-5s

• Fast 50s speed forks, frame, swingarm, and works shock (i like this becuase its still small and good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
no speed forks! they are crap dude, i thought they looked alright in the picture, but they are horrible. the seals are the worst on the market, they drip, brand new!

go with the sr6's and other stuff. these forks are insanely sick, just those make it the best route. i dunno about the primeter frame..

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think the perimeter frame is for sure the best you can get but for that money i bougth my hole chassis ! And i think the sp 5 s are to small for it i think !

i have ordered bombshell fork with i shock w/res , two brother swingarm and fast 50s frame !

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
i say get the first option, stratos forks.... well we all know about htos

and if you get this option you will still have traditional style swingarm wich is better for freestyle jumps that you also wana do, the el jefe shock makes it actually feel like your on longtravel anyways

ps, if you want a badass swinger pm me or hit me up on aim, and il show you the pimpest swinger on the market

late

·
Registered
252 Posts
3rdGearPinned said:
Im pretty sure i have it narrowed down to the whole stavron setup or the superpro frame with stavrons.

metalmulisharc15 ill talk to you on aim next time you get on.

Or instead of going with the superpro, you could go with the reeg kit, or the lahaye or storm kit with a cromo frame and save a couple hundred bucks.

just a thought

And for forks, I have heard nothing but good things about the stavrons, but I don't know how everyone can say they are so good if most people haven't even ridden them. But no matter which forks you get, they will always be sooooooo much better than stock.

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well theres a used proframe for sale (well i guess its still for sale becuase he hasnt said anything about it being sold) for a pretty good price.

Im going to look at the new lahaye long travel before i make up my mind totaly.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
mxrider said:
And for forks, I have heard nothing but good things about the stavrons, but I don't know how everyone can say they are so good if most people haven't even ridden them. But no matter which forks you get, they will always be sooooooo much better than stock.

i have ridden the sr6's, they are sik, thats what i reccomend for sure!

·
Registered
5,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think im going to go with the fast50s setup, mostly becuase of the cost. With the way i ride a 50 (not to hard, i mean its just my playbike) the fast50s setup will work just fine for me. I like it becuase its still small so i can throw it around like i can the stock 50 (im pretty small my self because im young)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
They suck dirt in through the air breather? and I've heard of people trying to order them that they waited like 6 months before they got a straight up answer they had some shipping problems. Just spend the extra few bucks and go with the first set-up. You'll thank me later. Trust me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.