PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brent878 said:
$450 is a really good deal. That is how much i picked up one of my 50's for. But its only a good deal if your looking for one.

Yeah, well I am sort of looking for a "pitbike" because my 110 is turing into a "race bike" if you get what I mean

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Dr.Wreck said:
Yeah, well I am sort of looking for a "pitbike" because my 110 is turing into a "race bike" if you get what I mean

i know what you mean. I did the same thing, started with a stock 50, it turned into a race 50 so i bought another stock one but started putting money into that one too, haha. But if your looking for another bike then it looks like a pretty good deal, you don't find them much cheaper. Just make sure it has a strait frame as that can cost you serveral hundred right thier.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Brent878 said:
i know what you mean. I did the same thing, started with a stock 50, it turned into a race 50 so i bought another stock one but started putting money into that one too, haha. But if your looking for another bike then it looks like a pretty good deal, you don't find them much cheaper. Just make sure it has a strait frame as that can cost you serveral hundred right thier.

ITS A SICKNESS save your self while you can...

I was actually thinking about starting a foundation

MBA - mini bikers anonymous

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bobbob1015 said:
ITS A SICKNESS save your self while you can...

I was actually thinking about starting a foundation

MBA - mini bikers anonymous

after you start MBA (mini bikers anonymous) I will start (PMLA) Planet minis lookers anonymous haha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.