PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out, just listed it last night, this thing rips

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=280096054050&rd=1,1

Daytona 119 DOHC

Takegawa tranny and clutch

Tokyo Mods Stage 3 iginition

28mm Keihin Carb

This motor has maybe 2-3 hours on it, hardly ridden since I built it, the lower end was used before, tore it all apart and went through it all, new clutch plates, not a thing wrong with any of it, and it hauls!! I will sell it with the Tokyo Mods ignition for $4400. Or I will put a stock ignition on it and take $3900!! PM me with reasonable offers!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Daytona DOHC For Sale

Check it out, just listed it last night, this thing rips

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=280096054050&rd=1,1

Daytona 119 DOHC

Takegawa tranny and clutch

Tokyo Mods Stage 3 iginition

28mm Keihin Carb

This motor has maybe 2-3 hours on it, hardly ridden since I built it, the lower end was used before, tore it all apart and went through it all, new clutch plates, not a thing wrong with any of it, and it hauls!! I will sell it with the Tokyo Mods ignition for $4400. Or I will put a stock ignition on it and take $3900!! PM me with reasonable offers!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
supernes550 said:
you sure do have a lot high end motors man.

bump for the sick engine.

yeah, had a lot of spare parts lying around, so built everything up and selling it

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RcWannabe said:
Is this Donald trump and we dont know it? You sell so much big money stuff I am totally amazed.

haha, I wish, selling it all so my debt is completly gone!! I still have my 110, a sweet 88, and a 250f! just no more race 50!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.