PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought these from Superness and they are in new condition. He mounted them but never used them, and it shows. I unwrapped them to ooh and ahh and now I'm selling them because.. you guessed it.. I'm going a different direction with my build. :D (I have some 305s on the way) These are great looking shocks and should mount up nicely to a z50, z50r, or Monkey, with +4cm to +8cm swinger..

Selling them for $185 shipped to the lower 48 states.

PM me for PayPal addy.

note: I might also be selling my Kitaco 10x3s from the JimmyJamMoto part-out.

Undecided on a price or if they will include tires or not. New thread to follow..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry.. not looking to take a loss yet. I've only had these for a few weeks.

Shoot me a list if you want.. I get some stuff from time to time to trade. I can at least consider it if the sale does not happen. I only have a few inquiries.

[email protected]

·
Registered
577 Posts
well right now i have a 05' crf50, 70' and 74' z50. i bought the shocks and the 10" kitaco wheels. scored a daytona oil cooler off the bay too. im looking for a swinger now. i dont know what im going to do yet. i might do a rat bike with the 70'. i want to do a racer of sorts with the kitaco rear section and cowl.

i will do a post soon on the project(s). i have a 29' murray rat rod project im trying to get rid of or finish. sold both my boats and seadoos. so time to buy some new toys. i go thru spurts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.