·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daytona dyno'd it at just under 22HP on their Dynojet dyno. That is out of the box with no special work. We even ran them with pump gas in Vegas even though you get almost 1hp more with 100octane race gas.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Brandonbmw said:
very nice, the price tag is killing me.

R U kidding me? That is cheap as hell,,, before a 119 DOHC motor would cost you around $5000.00 and wouldn't be as fast as this motor would be! Hell of a deal if your in it to race,, not so much if you just in it to play!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Daytona 150 SOHC is assembled in China and the DOHC components are made in Japan. The SOHC components are engineered and manufactured to Daytona's spec's (Daytona is a Japanese company)made by several different suppliers and assembled in China to keep the motor as cost effective as possible. This is very similar to the way the Japanese motorcycle manufacturers work (Honda, Kawasaki, etc.) The important distinction is that Daytona has a long tradition of producing very high quality parts and their engineering and manufacturing standards are very high.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have this motor in my sl70 mod rode it this weekend for the firs time at milestone. Fastest motor, Power from bottom end mid and the topend is like no other motor,revs to the moon with power. Worth every peney I spent

1 - 18 of 18 Posts