PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:evil: I FRICKEN GOT TWO TICKETS IN THE LAST WEEK FOR RIDING MY 110 OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWEAR IT SUCKS I WASENT EVEN BY ANY HOUSES :x !!!!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I ran the other day but I darted into the woods. :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cops

The thing is they are really starting to crack down on riding in socal. I would have ran because i have befor but the cop was on a kwasaki 300 and i was on my drz110, and also thare was a big wide open road in front of us he would of caught us for sure. Also in the HighDesert if you run they have the right to kick you off your bike!!! :!: :!: :!:

·
Registered
280 Posts
dudes, got a funny story. last fall my friends were blastin their fiddies around u. of delaware campus, when they were chased by campus police. they ran as best they could, but one of them was caught. fiddy was impounded, with $500 in violations. he got caught by crashin, and his throttle cable busted, bent forks, blown tires, etc. anyway, took two weeks to get money for bike. when he went to pick it up, bike was washed and clean, forks good, throttle fixed, tires new!!!. the dudes at lot were ridin the fiddy for two weeks!! sick!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
HighDesert if you run they have the right to kick you off your bike

the cops cannot kick you off your bike, its abuse or colors even if you r running. my friend had somthing simmular happen where he was running and got hurt from an ingnant pig. to make a long story short he sued the cops and won.

·
Registered
300 Posts
ninobrown said:
dudes, got a funny story. last fall my friends were blastin their fiddies around u. of delaware campus, when they were chased by campus police. they ran as best they could, but one of them was caught. fiddy was impounded, with $500 in violations. he got caught by crashin, and his throttle cable busted, bent forks, blown tires, etc. anyway, took two weeks to get money for bike. when he went to pick it up, bike was washed and clean, forks good, throttle fixed, tires new!!!. the dudes at lot were ridin the fiddy for two weeks!! sick!!!

That's sweet. He has to pay $500 bucks but he didn't have to fix his bike! What a deal!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.