PlanetMinis Forums banner

cyclone rims->MACRO Pictures

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  crf50kid 
#1 ·

for those who were wondering on quality.

the spokes are the usual type and look cleaner than the bbr HD spokes. the rim is pretty easily sctatched with a sharp screwdriver, but the edjes seem to have a harder thicker section on anodizing. the lip looks decent and should hold a bead well. well see once i get it up and trued.

more pictures then...

later,

stanton.

See less See more
#15 ·
BILLET said:
HEY YOU DONT HAVE TO GET MAD ABOUT IT. IM A MACHINIST, AND THINGS LIKE THAT STAND OUT WHEN I SEE THEM. CHECK OUT SOME BILLET WHEELS, YOULL BE IMPRESSED.
biilet wheels look gay, spoke wheels looks sick. And billet costs too much, why get biller when my spoke wheels work and last just as long

#18 ·
50man said:
Who cares? I got both billet, and spoke wheels. There are pro's and con's to each type. In the end it's a simply a matter of preference.

I agree.

If you are the casual rider or just want that Bling that a billet rim offers, then by all means, go for it.

If you mostly ride dirt or race on tracks, then go spoke.

:arrow: If billet were better suited for dirt/tracks, then ALL of the factory MX teams would be rocking the them.

nuff said.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.