PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, how many people, if any, have cut the front fender on their 50? I just did because I like to see the actual tire when jumpin jumps with rutted faces and such, but if you have, feel free to post a picture, I'll try to post one of mine, it looks pretty cool!

·
Registered
557 Posts
talk about ugly, the stock xr70 plastic sucks!!! I did some major customizing on my 70. I cut everything except the shrouds. The thing don't look half that bad now.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
i hate the xr50 plastic front fender i think it looks like a ducks mouth at least thats what there trying to do is make everything on the little bike look likes its minuture clone. but what ever thats jsut my two cents

crf-50 plastic all the way

·
Registered
291 Posts
Somebody needs to make a crf front fender that is the same dark red as the xr plastic. I dont wana just put a crf fender cus its more of a pinkish red than the xr color. I'd buy it... I dont know if anybody else would?

G

·
I want to keep XR rear plastic and put on front fender and shrouds of CRF but they are a little different tint of red like you said. I would buy them too.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.