PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TAR Mx is a new graphic company trying to get our name on the map. All of our graphics are made in house, and we offer a very fast turnaround time. You can either choose one of our semi-custom kits , or we offer custom designs to fit your needs. Prices for full bike kits start at $100.00 plus tax on 50s, and 70s/110s start at $110.00 plus tax.For full custom graphics there is a $30 design fee. We also offer big bike kits as well as just backgrounds . Here is some options you can choose from . All colors can be changed, as well as logos, etc. Any questions feel free to contact at 615-306-7954 or [email protected].

1800 Collect

PC Replica

Series1

Series2

Series3

Series4

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still researching actually. Ive even talked to some of the factory teams as well as exhaust manufacturers and no one has a answer yet as to the material or machine I would need to do this. Sorry I cant help at the moment.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hey do you have graphics for a crf70? If so please let me know.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I sure do !^ we can do graphics for any model whether big bike or small. I shouldve listed that above but yes we can do crf70 graphics
That is awesome. Ill be in touch soon. I'm working on a new build right now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.