PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be keeping this thread updated as we build a Staggs Edition SSR 170TX race bike for a customer, this will show what you get for you money and that we are a shop and Race what we sale! I havn't been on planetminis much over the last few years but I am going to try to be on here more like we use to. Thank you :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will be keeping this thread updated as we build a Staggs Edition SSR 170TX race bike for a customer, this will show what you get for you money and that we are a shop and Race what we sale! I havn't been on planetminis much over the last few years but I am going to try to be on here more like we use to. Thank you :)

Hey jeremiah is Joe Iam not too sure but im thinking this would be my bike! Unless somebody else ordered the same exact thing ha, but regardless Ill be checking in to see how things are going! thanks and hope to see more soon :D

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey jeremiah is Joe Iam not too sure but im thinking this would be my bike! Unless somebody else ordered the same exact thing ha, but regardless Ill be checking in to see how things are going! thanks and hope to see more soon :D
Hey Joe yes yours will be one of them as well as a few vegas builds and other things :)

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
8 Posts
Finally recieved the bike today! Well, I picked it up from the shipping terminal after it sitting there all day yesterday, while I sat home waiting for it like a little kid on christmas morning waiting to open presents lol.

I will be taking some pics/videos and I will post a few things up soon.

Thanks Jeremiah for your help and for working with me through the minor problems that occured along the way!

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Next up on the build list I will be building a Pitster Pro MX110 SS for myself to race in this years minimoto
pics etc to come

1 - 13 of 13 Posts