PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out and checked the track out yesterday and these guys have put in tons of work. The track is shaping up great, with awesome laptimes, fun jumps, friendly for any skill level.

You do not want to miss out on this event folks!!!!!

Stacked pro classes, big purses, tons of spectators, perfectly groomed track and a ton of pitbikes.....

·
Registered
288 Posts
i have been telling them about this for a month now, getting alot of excuses, some good some bad so who knows.

·
Registered
288 Posts
they have been doing alot of stunt riding and are going to a comp in branson this weekend. my ace in the hole for the expert class wadded it up bad at kingsville.

·
Registered
288 Posts
smokeum28, there is alot of racing this weekend sat at crw sun at merwin, mon washington fair. get as many races in as you can to make it worth the drive. crw and merwin are both great tracks for pitbikes. i plan on racing them all we will see what breaks first the bike, my body or the wallet lol.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
mxr33 said:
smokeum28, there is alot of racing this weekend sat at crw sun at merwin, mon washington fair. get as many races in as you can to make it worth the drive. crw and merwin are both great tracks for pitbikes. i plan on racing them all we will see what breaks first the bike, my body or the wallet lol.

word..............:cool:

·
Registered
288 Posts
for anyone who missed the race today, the track was great and alot of fun, the crw crew worked very hard to get the track ready and it held up great all day. the expert class was fun to watch and had some great racing. this is one event you dont want to miss next year. thank you to all the crw crew for putting on a great event

·
Registered
784 Posts
Dennis hotson got 1st second moto, Stephen simmoneau 2nd, cody third, michael simmoneau 4th, not sure where brach finished though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts