PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there modded out a 70 to street? Any suggestions to do it cheaply.--- Don't really know other than stator and light setup (blinkers). I mean what else is there? Help a brother out.

2008 crf70

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
panic357 said:
Anyone out there modded out a 70 to street? Any suggestions to do it cheaply.--- Don't really know other than stator and light setup (blinkers). I mean what else is there? Help a brother out.

2008 crf70

Thanks
I'm not familiar with Texas laws, But here in Hawaii, the lights will need to be DOT approved as well as your tires. You also need a horn & at least one mirror. I Converted my son's CRF70 to street cruiser. about a 2yrs ago.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mauka,

You have any pics of this cruiser you can put up? I would love to see any street 70's. Not really sure if I am going to take on this project- but who knows might be fun.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ive got an 09 that's plated in louisiana. 450x headlight, pirahna 140(came with stator), ebay taillight with blinkers, led blinkers from cycle store, streetbike light switch and horn, moose voltage regulator, bicycle mirror, pass pegs, bbr heavy rear spring, 1 crf 80 fork spring cut down, pro taper 50 tall bars, trailtech endurance. when i got it inspected they let the stock tires pass. been running it for almost a year on the street, got it geared to cruise around 45 tops out around 65. took almost a half a year for the cops around the house and surrounding areas to quit pulling me over. gets as good fuel mileage as a rukus 50 and way more fun.

could post a few pics if you wanted, but it looks almost like a stock bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.