·
Registered
462 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pimpin, thanks..

* BBR - too bad it's in that ugly ass gold color. :?

* Fast50's - ain't going to buy from them after the report of Craig Mason's actions @ Sacto Motofest. (pssst Craig, it's a little kids bike, it doesn't mean you have to act like one.) :evil:

West, got a link to the Mini Frenzy site?

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Jon man, the BBR's you can get them in SILVER NOW. As for the Mini Frenzy clamp, I cant seem to find a link to the site, but my friend Foxxxr70 has one on his 70 and he got it from ebay which is the only place I have seen them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Their site is www.minifrenzy.com but it must be down. I have had a Mini Frenzy 70 clamp and I was very happy with it. When I bought the clamp, one of the holes in the riser was off. I contacted Mini Frenzy and spoke with the owners and I couldn't believe how helpful they were. They paid for the part to be overnighted to them, found out the problem and overnighted me the correct parts back. Also for my time they sent me a free billet gas cap vent along with an apology letter and more stickers then I know what to do with. Mini Frenzy was customer service at its best. Here are some pics of mine.

·
Registered
557 Posts
will those clamps fit on xr75 forks?

im sure they will.

and i had bmx bars on my stock 70 mounts, it worked for a while until i jumped that thing so hard that the mount bolts broke. so better go with a new clamp n e ways.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.