PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
why are you guys bidding on something that has 6 days to go, why dont you wait till like the last ten seconds and bid and then get it for really cheap. why jack the price up more than needed.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
SiKfIdDy said:
why are you guys bidding on something that has 6 days to go, why dont you wait till like the last ten seconds and bid and then get it for really cheap. why jack the price up more than needed.
Very true guys!!! very true !!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
SiKfIdDy said:

this happened with a pair of Alpinestars boots I sold a few weeks ago, there was like 30 some bids and it still had 2 days to go. The idiots bid them up over $50 above my starting bid before the auction was half over.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am glad to see everyone has an opion about my auction. thanks for telling people they should bid at the last second and get it for cheap they really needed that info from you without that i dont know how they would make it though life. go write on some one elses post douche bag!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SiKfIdDy said:
whoa a tuff guy, just trying to help them out.
ok so when you go to sell something make sure you tell everyone to wait till the last second so they can get it for super cheap...lol..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.