PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some stuff piled up from years of goofing off with minis. Time to clean house. Prices don't include shipping.

Marzocchi front hub with spokes for 10" wheel- $50

TAG Black triple clamp - $60

2 sets of Stock Honda forks with Red Baron +1 CroMo legs, HD Springs, Delrin sliders, bearings and races- $75 each

Stock honda swinger, painted black with rear axle and adjusters - $20

BBR Piston from a 88cc Super-Pro kit. Has good rings and no gouges. I had to swap it when I installed my BBR 106 Stroker Kit. - $20

2 sets of fork lowers for stock forks (one set gold one set black) - $10 each

Stock Cams - $10 each

Stock Carbs - $10 each

Stock Cam Chain- $5

Fast 50s Billet Top clamp - $45

Red Baron Top Plate (just needs bar clamps) - $15

Stock Head, Good shape, no damage - $30

Stock Cranks, no damage, removed to install bigger cranks - $15 each

Stock CRF Chrome hoop 10" - $10

SDG Speed Mini, 107cc, 4-speed, Man. Clutch, Disc Brakes. The Plastics are almost new. I am posting this for a friend. I sold him this bike new when I worked at our local Honda dealer. About 2 weeks after he bought it the countershaft snapped. This was a problem they were having and there was a recall on it and a new larger shaft made by SDG. He had the recall performed at our Dealer and while it was there he had the piston and rings replaced (don't know why, they were only two weeks old!). By the time the dealership finished the recall, he had bought a GPX 125cc engine and ran that in the frame till now. My point being, even though the bike is a few years old, it prob. has less than 10hrs on the engine. It starts first kick and runs like new (cause it almost is). - $800

I will part this bike if it doesn't sell complete.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure my PM replies are getting thru. My "sent" box is empty.

I'll take the crf carb. Let me know how much to ship ground to southern CA.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fiddyrida69 said:
how high r the risers on that fast 50s triple clamp?? lmk very interested

About 2". They are the old school ones, they will take any mini/bmx bar. I was running BBR bars with them and they sat in the same place as my Tag bars and triple.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts