PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys what is this bikes value???
this pit bike is made for a full size rider im 180 lbs. works awesome.

started as a 2004 honda crf50 also have the title. not much left from the stock bike except the engine cases and the plastic.
over $8500 invested. 124cc kitaco motor with crower cam and daytona manuel trans and clutch kit.
reeg gp frame and suspension kit revalved and sprung by reeg for pro level rider. marzzochi front suspension revalved and sprung
for pro rider level this and the front wheel set up was a take off from there factory bike that raced in the mini moto supercross in vegas.
two brothers exhaust system, sdg high rise seat, pro taper bars, reeg rear brake system formula disc brakes, takegawa oil cooler.
two brothers air filter and chain guide. takegawa spark box.,excel front rim with reeg sealed hub,rear cyclone super wide rim with reeg sealed hub. every thing is in great working condition super fast!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Bike looks to be a full legit awesome built 50! Front to back, top to bottom its built with high quality parts and looks to be in great condition! I'd say buy it if you can afford it. What's the person asking on it?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it does look good, whats it worth though? i know its a buyers market and he lives pretty far away so i'm wondering what people would pay for a bike like this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts