PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
I run a lightened flywheel, revs up quicker and you don't loose the ability to lug it like you do with an IRK.

Thanks for the service :)

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I was asked about doing the GPX fly wheels. I cant answer those questions cuz I have no time with a GPX. Here's the deal, I use a old Honda crank end and bolt the fly wheel to it so that it runs 100% true.

So if a GPX fly wheel will bolt onto a Honda CRF50 crank halve correctly, then its a go. So do some research and ask around before sending me any other brand parts please.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
50$Pit said:
Grafixxx's is a standup guy for sure, just out help everybody in the mini scene out.

Thanks for the words bud. I have a weight scale to make sure the right amount is removed....should be some very happy people here shortly. ;)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
If you want to practice on a couple of china stators you can pick them up here. Hooper Imports - Product Detail

They will bolt right onto the Honda cranks. No problem there. They can also be used in place of a Honda flywheel in a pinch. But the weird thing is if you put a Honda flywheel on a gpx you will have to space out the pickup about 2-3mm to make it fire. Just a little fyi.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.