PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just have some parts for sale, i am just a little short from getting the shock i want so i am trying to get rid of some of my extra parts. first off i have

a Brand new still in package GYTR HD shock spring - i was looking to get $42 shipped for it, it fits TTR50's 2006-2009 and i am pretty sure it fits CRF50's 2001-2010 cause they use the same stock shock.

next up is a Full fork kit everything is reayd to be installed comes with:

GYTR extended brake cable (basically new)

stock fork springs (pretty sure there 2.7's kg or maybe its 1.7's kg)

Bushings (less than 1 hr on)

and fork tubes in perfect condition!

will fit a TTR50 2006-2007 and will fit CRF50's i asked a guy at Jer motorsports here in lake elsinore and he said it will work. I will part this out as well so if you just need the springs or the cable let me know, and we can work on a price! for the whole kit i would like $52 shipped.

next up iis a basically brand new TTR50 seat, just look at it, looks like it came straight from the factory hahaha:D it has no cracks, rips, sun damage, or tears! ready to be installed. Mybe it works on CRF's plz contact your dealer first.

ok next up is a TTR50 Chain gaurd, in good condition some light scratched but its not cracked and will work perfectly comes with mount bolts and washers, a must if your chain doesnt have a guide! i would like $7 shipped

ok and last but not least some brand new wallets that i decided i want to sell, ones a brand new nautica Genuine leather wallet that was origonally $45, i would like to get $19 shipped for it.

next wallet is a name brand duck head wallet, was $38.99 new, i would like $19 shipped as well, but i am willing to take offers on any of this stuff!:D just let me know what your interested in buying, and make me an offer. Cause i am so close to getting my rear shock!

here is the duck head wallet its genuine leather as well.

i also go by the more you buy the better deal i will give you all around, if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask i will reply fast thx, have a great day....alex

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doopsx3 said:
any money come with that wallet??? free bump

hahahaha :D thx doop and sadly no money comes with it! I am so close to getting my shock then my mini will be how i want it for now! :) offer up people if interested plz! i added it up and i need exactly $25 but after paypal fees and what not more like $27 just to be sure, then i can get my shock.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YZ250F4ever said:
hahahaha :D thx doop and sadly no money comes with it! I am so close to getting my shock then my mini will be how i want it for now! :) offer up people if interested plz! i added it up and i need exactly $25 but after paypal fees and what not more like $27 just to be sure, then i can get my shock.

scratch that i am $24 off of what i need hahaha :D. someone come buy something lol

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YZ250F4ever said:
scratch that i am $24 off of what i need hahaha :D. someone come buy something lol

speed....bump, i have been on other forums where your aloud to bump once a day is that ok here? if not plz let me know.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YZ250F4ever said:

hey doop are you aloud to bump your own threads on this forum? :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
doopsx3 said:

Come on someone has to need this stuff ALL PRICES ARE !!!OBO!!! make me an offer dont be shy :) I only sold one thing out of all my ebay stuff, so all i need is $10 now, ether of those wallets i will sell for $10 shipped just let me know! thx have a great day....alex

I also have this wallet for $10:

brand new as well made by nautica!! it was origonally $45, get it for $10 shipped!!!!!! :D thx again

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP!!! shock spring sold a few days ago, everything else is still here.:) hey how come when i bump it, it doesnt go to be like the first listing? i

1 - 9 of 9 Posts