PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
crf 70 swinger. add two inches of travel to the 50. 35$

50 tall seat,chineese needs to be recovered 15$

zokes 10 inch front wheel with disc brake. black with gold hub brand new. rotor is used. 75$

2005 crf 50 motor. good condition. with wireing harness along with key and revbox. 250$

also have alot of other stuff. 6614358516. make offers. need gone asap

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stock shock with bbr hd spring. and i have a pair of extreme forks that will bolt to a 50 that are like 4 inches taller than stock and have a new front tire on them

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i have a billet throttle that came off an ssr pro. great condition with cable.

·
Registered
154 Posts
crfmod said:
stock shock with bbr hd spring. and i have a pair of extreme forks that will bolt to a 50 that are like 4 inches taller than stock and have a new front tire on them

Do you still have the forks?

·
Registered
10 Posts
How much for the stock shock with the BBR spring shipped to 57106?

How much for the billet throttle shipped to 57106?

Do you take paypal?

·
Registered
87 Posts
ITS FUNNY, you want to sell parts, but dont respond back very well........ you always bump, and when contacted, you just want money sent to you, without pics...hmmmmm. You leave your cell number, i contact, and the first thing you ask>>>>> I CAN SHIP IT OUT TOMORROW, YOU GONNA SEND MONEY NOW! IN MY OPINION......NOT A GOOD SELLER. Im new here buyin some expensive ****, and dont like clowns bull****ting me on stuff i could be interested in!!!! IS that how selling is done on planet minis?? BUYER BEWARE OF CRFMOD, DONT DEAL WITH KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
germ66 said:
ITS FUNNY, you want to sell parts, but dont respond back very well........ you always bump, and when contacted, you just want money sent to you, without pics...hmmmmm. You leave your cell number, i contact, and the first thing you ask>>>>> I CAN SHIP IT OUT TOMORROW, YOU GONNA SEND MONEY NOW! IN MY OPINION......NOT A GOOD SELLER. Im new here buyin some expensive ****, and dont like clowns bull****ting me on stuff i could be interested in!!!! IS that how selling is done on planet minis?? BUYER BEWARE OF CRFMOD, DONT DEAL WITH KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok first off when did you contact me? i never recieved anything. and second for pics. sorry i dont have them all up. i have no way to get them to my computer. so why dont you just back off and go bug some one else.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tang said:
How much for the stock shock with the BBR spring shipped to 57106?

How much for the billet throttle shipped to 57106?

Do you take paypal?
sold

1 - 19 of 19 Posts