1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TB red cdi 25 shipped - sold

stock honda wire harness 10 shipped -sold

polished skid plate (unknown brand) 20 shipped

20mm sheng wey, recent rebuild and clean, includes 80 to 95 mains and 30 to 38 pilots, also comes with TB intake manifold 37 shipped

stock swing arm 30 shipped

12 inch fron wheel for 50 or 70 drum brake with HD spokes and star cross tire with 75 percent tread left. 65 shipped

stock footpeg mount with foot pegs 20 shipped

stock 2005 crf plastics (only issue is with side number plates having broken tabs but still bolt right up. 60 shipped

all prices are OR BEST OFFER, just please do not low ball me some stupid low offer or ill just ignore the PM

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
foot peg mount is not bent, and yea i have return spring, i do have a billet kick stand to go with this also, no stock kick stand if you want the billet kick stand and return spring, just add 5 bux to the price.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
deputyperk said:
foot peg mount is not bent, and yea i have return spring, i do have a billet kick stand to go with this also, no stock kick stand if you want the billet kick stand and return spring, just add 5 bux to the price.

I will pass on the billet stand....$15 shipped for the mount/pegs/spring?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

just some stuff i still got, i also have a peg mount thats stock, and i have a stock swinger with low hours on it. the shifter is a +1 and so is the kickstand. the carb comes with a ton of jets (more than youll ever need) so you can dial in your setup perfect.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its nothing special, a standard 12 inch front wheel with a starcross that has 75 percent tread left. i dont have the wheel at my house so i wont be able to get pics until tommarow

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i had to delete my inbox, can the guy who bought the harness and cdi please PM me, i need your address

1 - 20 of 21 Posts