PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i ment sprokets sorry .... I have a lot of renthal sprokets all for my 50 i was thinkin of buyin a 70 but there hub is diff. could you send pics. does a 50 rear brake fit any mod. to get to work ?

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
well I think it would be better just to buy 70 sprockets...you either have to weld a tab or do what I did which is to drill a hole in the swinger and put a 5/16th allen head bolt thru it with the head toward the brake panel...you will have to grind the allens head flat on two sides so it will fit in the brake panels slot....on the forum here you can search for 70 swingarm on a 50 topic and they have pics posted...but really I would just buy 70 sprockets...heck sell your old 50 sprockets on here

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes i know but i have alot of Renthals maybe every one made for a 50 and a few rear hubs thought build one for the 70 so i dont have even more sprokets you know ?? So when i take both to a race if i have a problem i can change wheels ..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.